3 August 2020
- A new call /api/users which returns a list of users ordered by their experience
14 February 2019
- A new parameter called client_id is now required for all calls
- OAuth 2.0 was implemented along with 4 POST requests to write data for users
- 5 New GET requests for forums, play logs, and a few other requests were added
- /api/search can now filter based on artist, designer, publisher, mechanics, and categories
- All parameters with a '-' in the name was renamed to have a '_' in the name instead
14 January 2019
- Added a resource to look up game lists for a username
- /api/search now has a
listid parameter to get games from a gamelist
11 November 2018
- Added a 6 fields to the search filters including
price, msrp, discount, reddit_count, reddit_week_count, reddit_day_count
- Created a follow along set of steps for setting up a node example
- Removed the list resource and put the functionality into the search resource
- Videos, Reviews, and Images do not require a game id anymore.
- Videos, Reviews, and Images are ordered newest to oldest when no id is given so that a stream of new entries can be viewed.
11 October 2018
- Added a
description_preview to the game object which removes html elements
msrp to the game object too which are the lowest listed price and the msrp of the game
- Publically exposed 3 new API resources Game Images, Game Videos, and External Reviews.
21 September 2018
- Removed data gathered from BGG at the request of their owners
- Data gathered for games has been changed or removed including description, images, the game catalog itself. The data returned is now limited to the information gathered using sites outside of BGG.
- Filters and Parameters were removed including num-owners, average-rating, average-weight, and the parameters that have to do with that data
- The source of the data from this version comes from Amazon, Miniature Markets, Cool Stuff Inc, and the offical game websites.
14 September 2018